My first official car- dream car. A 1967 Ford Mustang that doesn't run so well anymore. Maybe one day... The other pictures are just me having some fun with our camera. My parents live on the edge of the desert and things were so pretty with all the snow. The picture of the icicles on the barn is one of my faves, but it is difficult for me to think of our barn as beautiful. My sister and I spent an entire summer painting it and I still haven't forgotten the pain of that job. I had paint in my hair for months- oil based house paint.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you still have your Mustang! I can't think of one that year (or color) without thinking of you.
I hope one day you can restore your first car. My aunt had one of the originals 64 or 65 gold convertible. I can still remember riding in it. I was all of 9 or 10
Ohhhhhh...I am so jealous of all the beautiful pictures you are getting with the new camera!
Post a Comment