Norah really got into the spirit this year. She managed to entertain the masses.
Grandma Pam made her a purse to match Mommy's and she literally hasn't put it down since. It is probably in bed with her as we speak. Good job, Grandma!
I've heard the saying about having cheese with your wine, can we get some wine with this cheese? (Make it red...)
She got "some" in her stocking. (some= chapstick)
Relaxing in her super-cute, screaming-deal, Black Friday find chair complete with accent pillow.
Helping her Christmas pedicure dry more quickly...
Wearing the apron my mom made for me when I was about her age...
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas day! Norah looks so cute in her Christmas nightgown. Brings a whole new meaning to Christmas traditions doesn't it.
Looks like a great Christmas! I love the last picture of Norah....she looks like every child should on Christmas evening!
Cute. Cute. Way cute.
Post a Comment