Monday, December 01, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Norah is 2 years old today! Jeremy and I wonder what we did for fun before she came into our lives. We shake our heads in awe of how quickly these two years have gone by. She is such a blessing and I am very proud to be her "mom-mom". We officially celebrated her birthday this past Saturday, so here are some of the moments we captured.

This is the new face she is making every time the camera or camcorder comes out. Wait, did I just say I was proud a few lines ago??

Playing in THE BOX... always the best gift of the night.




The first shot of her two-year-old self!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anza said...

Happy Birthday Norah! We can't believe how quickly the time has gone. You are so cute with all that hair...I can't show Bryn the pictures because we have too much hair envy!! How adorable. Great shot of you and your mom too. We love to see the whole family. Hope to see you during the holidays!

The Hays' said...

Hope all the birthday wishes came true. Looks like she got some great stuff. How is mom and dad holding up knowing it's here and gone and on to the next year? Not sure I am ready for it to be honest. love the photos