Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

We took a trip to Quail Ridge to look at the house with all the lights. It's been a tradition since our wedding night limo ride almost 6 years ago! Norah had a great time. She had to hug and kiss all of the miniature Santas and Toy Soldiers. She also had to blow out the "happy birthday to you!!!" candles.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Motormouth Macey said...

Wow, where is this place? It's gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Can you even imagine putting up all those lights?! I love the look on Norah's face!

Unknown said...

Quail Ridge is a subdivision off of HIll Road. You can actually see the house and its lights from Hill Road. It is pretty amazing.

Janelle said...

How fun!! I only know of the place in the South Hills...forgive me if this is the same place. I have no idea what road it's on and have only ever heard them referred to as "the lights in the South Hills". :) Oh to be little at Christmas time...
-xoxo-