Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We recently got a new camera and have been having so much fun with it. It is nice to get a decent picture of the ever moving toddler at our house.














Merry Christmas from our family to yours! May the joy of the season bless your home.


4 comments:

Anza said...

Gorgeous photos. Norah is absolutely beautiful. I love the semi-pout picture. I think I need lessons on how to get the best photos. Glad you are enjoying the holiday season.

Traci said...

These photos are gorgeous! Great job on the photos...and the photogenic kiddo. :P

Stephanie said...

LOVE the pictures! Seriously, how do you get such great pics of her?? IF I can get Aubrey to stay still, it's usually a really cheesy fake smile! Too cute.

Unknown said...

Thanks guys (gals). I have been having too much fun with this new camera. I am learning that it is better to catch them while they are playing and to use natural light instead of the flash...