We don't have many new pictures because we have been POTTY TRAINING. I know that I will one day mortify my daughter with things I do and say, but even I know pictures on the potty might be crossing the line. After about a week and a half of a "3 day training" method, she is doing well. She still has some fine tuning in a few areas (naptime, night time, pooping, telling us, etc...), but I am oh so proud of her. Here are a few things I learned through the process:
1. You must probably wipe your wee one (no pun intended) at all times to avoid a bladder infection.
2. I am not a very good cheerleader.
3. Cleaning poop out of undies is the least pleasant job of parenthood thus far.
4. Public restrooms are frightening places.
5. Potty training IS ROCKET SCIENCE.
I would love to hear any good stories or bits of advice from anyone who has lived through "The Potty Training Experience". Please share!
2 comments:
Yeah Norah! All I can say is it does get better! Before you know it, you won't even be able to remember changing her diaper.
Ha! Great to hear that you're going light on the potty training photos. That's good parenting right there.
Yeah, the Idaho ultrasound was a blast. Only in Castleford is right.
I've enjoyed telling that story to friends here. Then I follow it up with, "And later my brother and I went out in the desert and shot bottles" just to get a reaction.
Thanks for your kind words. Enjoy this longest comment ever!
Post a Comment