Cinderella...
Our Monkey (who was supposed to be a dog, but had a growth spurt (first one in a year! Ha!) and we had to get a last minute costume.
Our little Caroline...a cow. I love that I still get to pick out two costumes!
We had fun trick or treating around our block. Ivy was hilarious. Once she figured out that all she had to do was knock on a door and someone would give her candy...she was sold. I wanted to bottle up that look on her face and save it, it was just precious.
Jeremy wants to coordinate their costumes next year. I told him that was a great idea, and he could go right ahead and come up with something. Stay tuned!
Jeremy wants to coordinate their costumes next year. I told him that was a great idea, and he could go right ahead and come up with something. Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment