I spent some time today looking back at some really old posts. I have been keep this blog for 5+ years and I noticed that the comments have been seriously lacking the last couple of years. I have a few theories as to why...
- No one reads my blog.
- People read my blog and don't care about what I have to say.
- People read my blog and think I don't care what they have to say. (NOT TRUE, LOVE THE ATTENTION).
- Everyone reading my blog in the last two years has since had another kid or two and doesn't have time to leave a comment. (I am guilty of this too, and I plan to change!).
- Facebook is taking over the blogging world.
So, if you are reading my blog...leave me a comment. I love the attention, not gonna lie.
12 comments:
Yes, G'ma Pam loves, loves, loves the glimpse into your family life, especially the pics, of course. But I also enjoy your writing style! Keep it up, pleeeeease.
In posting a comment, I've just learned that one must have a google account to leave a comment.
Yes, you have to have an account which is annoying. Thanks G'Ma Pam! I know you read it and there is no chance of me stopping my blogging because it really is my way of keeping a journal. It was so fun to go back yesterday and read about events that I had forgotten. So, comments or not...I will keep posting. :)
Me and Grandma Pam so far! :)
I'm such a stalker. :)
oh sorry...this is Wendi. For some reason it doesn't show my name. That probably freaked you out a bit.
You know I read your blog....love seeing the pics and updates! It is true though, not many people leave comments anymore. I think it's the time issue.....I have people tell me they read my blog but have never left a comment. I'm not quite as concerned about it! :)
Consider me #4.
I am another one who reads your blog but never comments. I need your blog to help fill my need to see those sweet grandbabies.
I wouldn't say I am concerned about it...more curious than anything. Like I said, I keep the blog for personal reflection and memory (and for family who doesn't live here), but it is nice to know who else cares about our blog! Thanks for reading everyone.
Guilty of #4 - I read, smile, laugh and mentally give you a hug, but rarely post a comment. Sorry, I will do better!
#4 without a doubt! I would hope to improve, but must first find time to update my own blog (Sophie is relatively nonexistent on there, poor kid). You completely amaze me with your 3 girls, busy life & regular blogging! Love it.
Post a Comment