Friday, December 09, 2011

Whew!

Well, if I thought I was busy a year ago...hmmmm, let's just say my definition of busy has taken on a whole new meaning the past 5 months. These three little girls are running me like crazy. Jeremy took on a seasonal job at Costco and is working 60-70 hours a week which leaves me with a lot of nights by myself. I have so much respect for moms who do it by themselves every day. I am also teaching part time and tutoring two nights a week. We are doing what we have to do right now to provide for our family, but man...I can't wait for things to be different! We are thankful for so many things though. God always provides even if it means working like crazy people to make ends meet. The bottom line...only thing that matters?

OUR GIRLS ARE HEALTHY AND HAPPY.

So, bare with me while I catch up on the last three months of our lives. At least the parts I was able to capture with a camera while not nursing, cooking, wiping butts, cleaning, chasing, and sometimes remembering to breathe.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good job on your catch up!! It's so hard once you get behind! Love the changing faces of Caroline.....so sweet!