Saturday, January 07, 2012

Caroline...6 Months

Caroline June at 6 Months
  • She just started eating some solid food...still working on opening her mouth and not gagging- I wouldn't say she hates it, but it's difficult to know if she is really enjoying any of it!
  • Caroline smiles a lot...and when she smiles, she does it with her whole entire body. It's this little wiggly dance move that she does and it's absolutely adorable of course.
  • She gives hugs on your face, and if I don't keep up with her fingernails, it can be very painful.
  • She is rolling from her back to her tummy, and she still won't roll back to her back! She can, she just doesn't. I do realize that when this happens, she will be mobile so no complaints from this mama yet.
  • Still a night squealer, screamer, party girl, but it is getting better and more consistent.

Isn't she pretty?























Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

G'ma Pam said...

Very pretty of course, and yet looking a little less like her sisters, I think.