I cannot believe that I never posted these pictures- taken in early November! We did a picture taking swap with my friend and teaching partner- Stephanie. They turned out great and the weather was perfect. Not bad for a couple of amateurs...
Maybe I was subconsciously saving these for when I needed to be reminded of my skinnier face- it does exist, and it will return!
Maybe I was subconsciously saving these for when I needed to be reminded of my skinnier face- it does exist, and it will return!
I love Norah's look in this picture.
4 comments:
So nice. What a good idea. My kiddos always listen better to someone else too. And then Mom can actually be in the pictures!
BTW, it is a really cute shirt!
WOW, those are great pictures (and shirt)!! :)
Super cute! I need to practice some photo stylin's with a new born. Any chance you'll let me come over and shoot some pics once the little one is born?
Macey- that would be wonderful! I need your contact info, so we can get in touch.
Post a Comment