Thursday, February 04, 2010

37 Weeks

Ironic that I am wearing the same shirt as in the family pictures! Anyway, here is Peanut's belly at 37 weeks. 2 doctor's appts. ago, my doctor informed me that I am measuring 2 weeks ahead. I said, "wait, what?" He informed me that it isn't an exact science. It could be a bigger baby (not in our vocabulary...) or maybe an early arrival. Talk about panic mode at the Thompson house over the weekend! We are officially ready. Bags are packed and anticipation is high. Now, we will probably have to wait another 3 weeks.

We've been praying for a chubby baby. Many of you know the struggles we have had with Norah and her size. I want a squishy, chubby baby on the other end of the growth charts! I just don't want to deliver it. Time will tell!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Almost there! I can hardly stand it! I hope you get a chubby baby, too!

Stephanie said...

Those chubby babies sure are great.....I'm hoping you can break my record! I'm getting SO excited for you guys! Naomi (from last year) just asked me today, "Has Mrs. Thompson told you if it's a boy or girl YET?!" We're ALL waiting anxiously......

Anza said...

Maybe you can have the best of both worlds...small when born and then chubby shortly there after. We are so excited for your new adventure as a family! (Quinton still thinks he will have a little buddy to play with!)