Here we are at 38 weeks. I tried to blame my size on the angle Jeremy took the picture, but...
She picked her outfit out, including the gloves. I do wonder where she gets her ideas sometimes. It makes me so excited to see how this new baby will add to and change the dynamics in our house. I am hoping to tame the drama just a bit.
I made it through my birthday with no baby, for which I am grateful. I don't think I would be very good at sharing. Here is the only picture taken that day- well, except for my new driver's license picture. Just in case you were wondering, they won't let you keep your old picture.
3 comments:
You've been so good at documenting this pregnancy! I think I took two or three pictures of me pregnant with Carson.
Dang, looks like you'll be at school tomorrow!
You look GREAT, Alycia! We've been thinking about you guys & praying for you lots lately. Anything we can do to help? We'd love to have Norah over for some play time any evening this week, if you & Jer need a moment to breathe. And we're definitely planning to have her over post-baby, too. Just let us know when!
You look amazing. Can't wait to meet your little bundle. Call me anytime if you need to vent or question the "big sister drama". Thinking about and praying for you!
Post a Comment