"Every good and perfect gift comes from Him."
James 1:17a
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Meet Ivy Elizabeth
It's a girl! We are thrilled and just barely home, but I wanted to share a few pics. I'll get more details later. Everyone is healthy. Ivy is beautiful. We are blessed.
Oh my goodness...I am a little teary! She is amazing and Norah looks like she has taken on the role of big sister naturally. We can't wait to meet Ivy in person! Congratulations you three!
4 comments:
The pictures are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing them! Congratulations Alycia, Jeremy, and Big Sis Norah!
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Thanks for the early post, I was dying to know :) She is perfect!
so beautiful! Congrats!!
Oh my goodness...I am a little teary! She is amazing and Norah looks like she has taken on the role of big sister naturally. We can't wait to meet Ivy in person! Congratulations you three!
Post a Comment