Wednesday, January 27, 2010

36 Weeks and Sibling Prep Class

We have kicked it into high gear to begin getting ready for this baby. The nursery is ready- I will post pics later. The carseat is in place. We have hired a doula for this delivery, and I plan to pack my bag this weekend! Yikes. It's really happening...

We took Norah to a Sibling Preparation class at St. Luke's last weekend where they get the kids excited and a little bit prepared as to what to expect. She is so excited and really started acting like a big girl after the class. Here she is diapering her baby.

I wonder how long it will take her to pick up Peanut by herself in her attempt to "help" me...


Norah's belly...

My belly at 36 weeks...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Riann said...

We love checking out your pics. and updates. It looks like you guys had a great holiday. We're so exciting to see news of the baby's arrival. We'll keep checking the blog!
Love,
The Zink Family

Janelle said...

Wow, I wish I could experience a pregnancy through a blog -- it flies by! :) I am so excited for your newest addition; that means twice as many cute-as-can-be photos!

Unknown said...

Looking good, hot mama! Can not wait to see that baby!

Blessed Beehive said...

Looking Good Lady!! Norah is as cute as ever and what a wonderful 'big sis' she will be. From my experience...never leave baby alone in room with toddler,unless they are strapped in; they really think they CAN help ;)