Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet Liberty

Norah participated in a dance clinic this month at Centennial High School. She worked with the dance team for four days (almost 2 hours a night- whew!) and performed at the half time of Friday's Boys' Basketball Game. She did great. It took some coaxing each night, and Jeremy and I questioned several times whether or not she was too young to expect her to "behave", but we muddled through. It was all worth it. The pictures don't really do justice to how insanely cute she was, and the Thompson family needs to get with the digital world and upgrade their camcorder...




A few randoms...

Norah enjoying her first Krispy Kreme donut:



I love this picture; it makes me giggle.


4 comments:

Tim and Melisa said...

Great pictures! Love the sledding photo!

Unknown said...

Oh my! So adorable, a tutu is in order for sure!

Janelle said...

I love the "action" of her hat, with the tassles being blown backwards! They picked up some speed!

Anza said...

How fun! Love the dance shots...how brave!