We headed over to the Schafers' house to eat lunch and spend the day with my parents and siblings.
Cousin Emilee:

The whole Frey clan with spouses and babes. We bribed the girls with "spicys" - cinnamon bears- which is why Norah appears to have a red tooth.
Aunt Andrea gave Norah a dress up fairy costume- BIG HIT. She wore it all day and then rode around on her new scooter as a fairy. It was pretty hilarious.



Baby Peanut's belly a few days later at 32 weeks. I continue to feel great and the baby is healthy- very active. I don't remember getting rib shots from Norah. Maybe this kid is going to be bigger- we will see very soon!
2 comments:
What a GREAT picture of the 3 of you! And that last pic of you and your daughter's "bellies" -- PRICELESS! I'm so excited to find out who's in there!
Or...maybe that baby is a boy? :) How is it all going? Nice work with the Christmas photos, you are so ready for that new little one's close-up!
Post a Comment