8 months. 32 weeks in this picture. I am currently 33 weeks along. At my last appointment, the babies looked so great. Weight estimates are 4 pounds 7 ounces and 4 pounds 12 ounces. I was giddy with excitement at this news! 5 pounds is a big milestone for avoiding NICU, so this felt like a victory and complete answer to prayers. Even though they aren't quite there yet, they should be by delivery. Because I'm determined to make it to 36 weeks...
The other good news is they are both head down.
Areas to pray for...
- I'm getting anxious about delivery. I always do, but this time is different because I don't really get a birth plan. I will be having an epidural (which terrifies me...needles) and I have to deliver in the OR in case of emergency. It will be a much different experience.
- Continued growth and health of the baby girls and myself. I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks when I'm up walking, sitting, or standing for too long. The passed few days have meant hours with my feet up. The girls are handling it well. Norah is on track break, so that cuts out the school drop off and pick up each day. Which surprisingly is very tiring for a preggo!
- Preparations mentally for what is ahead of us. If that's even possible. But grace where it isn't. Lots of grace.
- That anxiety in all situations would be kept at bay. One of the biggest lessons I've learned the last two years is that the power of my anxiety level on myself, on my girls, and my home in general is HUGE. Yikes. I'm an anxious person by nature. Maintaining a level head in the midst. Pray for that.
- My husband. He's having to pick up the slack at home a lot on top of his two jobs. He's tired. And he will be tired for a long time...and he's tolerated the abuse of my hormones for long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment