Sunday, November 09, 2014

Self Hair Cuts. Round 2

It happened again.  Someone untrained once again disappeared with a pair of scissors and worked quickly to destroy 2 years of hair growth.  I didn't even get mad this time.  Well.  That's a lie.  I did get mad, but I didn't cry or freak out or yell.  I was mostly annoyed at having to interrupt my oven cleaning with a trip to Great Clips.

Here is the Self Do.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It wasn't as bad as The Mullet, there wasn't any scalp showing, but she chopped the front pretty short.  She was feeling pretty remorseful at this point.


Once we got to Great Clips with Ivy settled into her chair, I noticed that Caroline had also taken the scissors to herself.  It was much less noticeable, but she ended up with a new do too.





 I have to admit, I love Ivy with a pixie cut.  It really suits her.  Adorable preschool pics that same week to prove it...

With two more girls on the way, stay tuned for Round 3.  I decided that in the scheme of stressful events we are sure to experience raising 5 girls...self hair cuts are no big deal.

No comments: