Sunday, November 09, 2014

October Traditions

We decided to skip the big pumpkin patch this year.  Mostly because the waddling mama wanted to join in on the fun, and also to save a few dollars.  We went to a one day fundraiser and it was great fun!  HOT.  And Sunny.  Equals not so great pics.

Cutie sporting her new witch hat...that had to be replaced before the big day due to too much modeling.

Belly Pic.  30 weeks

The girls decided to be nice witches this year.  I was excited for simplicity and a group costume.


 We had fun at a Halloween party the weekend before Halloween.  I was able to take more pictures because it was actually light!  Not too many pics from the big day.




 The 3 witches, their cat, and their crow...
 Halloween is a blast with little ones.  I told Jeremy that I would be sad when we didn't have little ones who trick or treated anymore.  He reminded me that we have a lot of years ahead of us.  Oh yeah.  Guess so.

No comments: