Monday, April 13, 2015

Iris and Eloise- 1 Month

The babies did a lot of growing this month.  They nursed and took a bottle after every feeding.  We diligently fed them every three hours...even setting an alarm to feed them at night.  After a weight check where they gained a pound in a week, we were able to let the formula go!  They are strickly nursing now, and I do not take that for granted.  They are great nursers, and I feel so lucky to be able to nurse them.  Never would I have thought I could feed two babies at once!

My mom came up when Jeremy went back to work.  The babies were 3 weeks old.  To say she saved me by coming up is not an exaggeration.  What we are doing right now keeps 3 adults busy.  There is no way (safely) I could be doing this all by myself at this point.






No comments: