Monday, April 13, 2015

Iris and Eloise- 2 Months

Another month with Grandma Cindy here!!  Jeremy also started Driver's Ed in the evenings.  My one meltdown (ok, there have been more) was a night he got home late, and I hadn't been able to get dinner ready while the babies were asleep.  They woke up early, both very fussy, and I learned very quickly that two crying babies, 3 hungry girls, and an unfinished dinner is the perfect storm for a meltdown.  Jeremy came home to me sobbing on the couch holding two crying babies.  He took one look at me as I said "help!!" and said, "just let me wash my hands real quick!"  Lessons learned after that night...

Dinner has to be ready before I do anything else.

I have to have help in the evenings.  My sisters saved me the other nights Jeremy worked late.

It's ok to ask for help.  I have been overwhelmed again and again at the generosity of my friends and family.

Here are the cute two month olds!  They caught a cold this month and have since become addicted to sleeping in their bouncers.  They're also more alert and aren't napping quite as well as that first month home.


Iris Faith...




Eloise Joy...




No comments: