Saturday, July 19, 2014

Caroline June is Three- Round 1

She was treated to 3 birthday celebrations this time, so for at least a month we heard, "Me foost cuz I da boofday gull."  Sweet little blond can't pronounce her r's so she was saying she wanted to go first since she was the birthday girl.  It was hilarious how much she milked that right.

Celebration Number 1...

Grandma Pam and Grandpa Tom were in town a week before her actual day, so we had to take advantage and celebrate.  Caroline had been talking of going to Pojo's since January when we had attended Cousin Emilee's party.  I tried talking her out of it.  I feel like I need hosed down by something after leaving that place.  She loved it though.  Rode the bumper cars like a pro, and it was worth every creepy, gross germ to see that huge smile on her face.






We came home and enjoyed a yummy meal of Caroline Favorites (grilled chicken and mac and cheese) followed by a chocolate lasagna cupcake creation she requested after spotting it on Pinterest.  Grandma and Grandpa had fun watching her open her presents in person, and she loved the attention.  I think we might actually have an extrovert on our hands!











No comments: