Saturday, January 04, 2014

Norah's Birthday

Whoops!  I missed a post about Norah's birthday festivities.

This year, it was her turn to have a friend party.  I have friends with such good ideas (real people, not just Pinterest!  haha), so this idea came from my teaching partner/friend, Stephanie.

Instead of the themed, too much work, a lot of stress, kind of friend party we've done in the past...the kind that leaves me feeling exhausted and inadequate because things never turn out like I envisioned.  Also, December birthdays have to be inside.  One more thing, we live on a very tight budget!

Anyway, we had her invite a few friends to go to a local indoor play facility and then out to dinner.  It was the best friend party ever.  I actually had time to watch her have fun with her friends.  I wasn't exhausted. The budget wasn't blown!  Win win!!

I did forget my nice camera.  Phone pictures only.










No comments: