Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Caroline's Party

We kept things very laid back this year with Caroline's party.  We celebrated at The Farm again.  The day was about her.  She loved being the center of attention.

Here are the ugliest cupcakes ever.  The perfectionist in me had a very difficult time not dumping them and starting over.  They tasted great though...and I decided to call them "cupcaves." 



Caroline checking out her 2.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
She opened her presents with confidence.  She knew exactly what to do and who they were for.  She was excited about each gift.  I just love her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, nice catch up! Loved seeing all the pics. You're getting good as using your camera...you may need to teach me!?

Unknown said...

It was a serious catch up. I was a little behind. I have very little camera knowledge! I'm learning that it's all about lighting...?? I wish I knew more. Thanks for the compliment!