Saturday, August 10, 2013

File That in Summer Misc.

I started the summer out pretty typical of myself...with grand plans to have a weekly schedule, learning time, stimulating outdoor activities, rotating playdates, and daily chores.  I pinned myself silly with the best of Pinterest plans.  I was feeling good. 

Then, reality set in.  The girls decided to be kids.  The house decided to be in a constant state of need.  The garden grew.  The husband was gone most of the day. The family decided they needed food.  The plans pretty much went out the window. 

I'm such a nerd.  My controlling nature has mostly embraced summer crazy (which isn't much different than our normal crazy...just less teaching and more sun).  We've had a grand time.

We did do one of those stimulating outdoor activities which was super fun!  The girls decorated their cars with dry erase markers, and then had a car wash.  Very little planning, and a lot of smiles and squeals.

 
 


The littles playing babies and being adorable. 


Apparently Ivy and I have the same crazy eye silly face!!  Too funny not to share.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: