- She is rolling both ways now, and also getting up on her hands and knees doing that rocking motion...mobility is soon! I've said since she was born that the day she becomes mobile will be the day we know what it is really like to have three kids! Today I noticed her in a downward dog position...?
- We introduced more foods this month...pears, sweet potatoes, and yogurt. She is getting a lot better at opening her mouth and swallowing, but there is still quite a bit of coaxing involved.
- We finally stopped swaddling!! She also moved to a four hour schedule.
- She is a waver! She moves her whole arm when she waves.
- Norah and Daddy make her light up this month. She and Ivy have had a few tiffs. Ivy has been a little stand offish...some jealousy issues have arisen. I really can't believe they haven't popped up before. She loves me too, but you know how Mama always gets more fussiness than any other.
- Her last stats at the doc put her in the 50% for weight and 75% for height.
- She is sitting up! Not always independently, but in these pictures she was showing off her stuff.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Caroline 7 Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE these pictures of Caroline! Good job on swaddling and four hour schedule....those are two big things! And how do you have a kid in the 75th for height while mine is in the 15th??
Beautiful girl & though I have not met her yet, her personality comes through so great in these pictures. Nice job, Mama!
Post a Comment