Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ivy the 19 Month Old

A glimpse of Ivy at 19 months...

  • She's hilarious. Everyone says so. It's something you can't quite put your finger on, but she just gets you in your funny spot.
  • Remember when we called her "laid back" HA! Not so. She has her own opinion.
  • When she wants something, she screams MOOOMMMMMYYYYY. It's her phrase for "I want that NOW." It stresses me out when I let it, but I have learned to breath through it and remain calm...usually.
  • She enjoys any kind of dessert and is very verbal when she is eating something she likes. "nummy" "mmmm" etc...
  • Dogs are still her best friend. Even Moxie who has knocked her down twice this past week, given her a bloody nose, and been banned to the kennel whenever Ivy is outside.
  • She loves Caroline, whom she has called "sissy" since the day we brought her home.
  • She likes to have a good time.
  • She can throw a ball really well and doesn't care if you are ready for it or not. I've saved Caroline several times from the bean bag soccer ball. Why do we have that in the house anyway??




Posted by Picasa

No comments: