Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Caroline the 2 Month Old

A glimpse of Caroline at 2 months old:

  • She is smiling and cooing like crazy! Every day her sounds change, and I love the voice she adds to our house.
  • She has rolled over multiple times- enough that I think we can count it as intentional. Is that crazy or what?
  • She is still not sleeping very well at night. I am Queen of the Baby Schedule, big supporter of Babywise and the Baby Whisperer, and so with #1 and #2 could pretty much pick the week they would be sleeping through the night. Not #3! She is challenging me in this area, and I have resigned myself to the fact that we will be sleep deprived for a very long time.
  • Other than her nights, she is very go-with-the-flow. Ivy loves her "sissy" and Norah is loving her mothering role as big sister. Norah has really proven herself to be a big help to me!
  • She weighs 12 pounds 5 ounces and is 24 inches long. In our house, that is HUGE and I am so proud.






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE these posts! Good for you for writing it down! I still laugh too when I picture Norah ass end up in that sandbox! :)