Saturday, July 02, 2011

Still Waiting.

We are four days past 40 weeks of pregnancy. This Baby Sunshine is sure making us all very impatient! I feel good today. Yesterday was a bad day. Today- no tears and a pretty bright outlook. I'm taking comfort in the fact that I will not be pregnant forever, God has a perfect time for this little one to be born, and many friends and family are lifting us up in prayer.

The main reason this has been so difficult is that Norah and Ivy were both born before their due dates. I knew I was a fortunate preggo in that department, but I really know it now!! We all expected this baby to follow suit, but...

So, in the meantime...we are loving on our two girls, laughing, crying, waiting, waiting, swearing, waiting, and waiting.

Let's hope the next post reveals this new little person.

No comments: