Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our Little Who's Room

I almost didn't post this picture, but I had to! Everyone always comments on how many teeth Ivy has...she only has 6! It's her smile with the lifted upper lip that makes it seem like her teeth are huge and numerous. We've also decided that she looks like a Who from Whoville...and the stars aligned with this picture because her hair even looks the part!!

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!



We said goodbye to our guestroom to create a space for Ivy. I was not ready to try sharing rooms at this stage in our lives! Babies sixteen months apart is enough of a challenge for me! So for now...

I really love how the purple turned out. I've never considered myself a big fan of the color, but it is so pretty.

There are still a few blank spots and things we plan to do, but for now- it's finished.








And just because this makes me laugh hysterically...let's take another look.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Omg, that picture! Aubrey and Carson are cracking up over here! Love it. I LOVE the way her room turned out! The purple looks awesome with that black.....super cute.