Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter, a Graduate, and a Walker!

These two crack me up. They are so different yet still sisters. We are getting really anxious to see who will complete the trio! I think each kid you have makes you appreciate the miracle of a new life even more. Even though this baby is a surprise and it's going to be rough for awhile, it's a whole new life.

A few pictures from Easter...





I'm now almost 36 weeks along...we are going to have a new baby SOON!


Jeremy finished up his Master's degree in Educational Leadership and we celebrated his accomplishment Mother's Day weekend. We are hoping the hard work will "pay off" someday when funding for education improves.


My favorite part of this picture is Ivy's chubby finger inserted up her nose.


What can I say other than she loves the camera and will work it!




This one is less interested in posing right now...


Ivy is officially walking!! She chooses walking about 90% of the time, and is so cute to watch toddling around. She is growing up- seeming less like a baby...just in time for another baby!!

No comments: