Monday, January 17, 2011

11 Months of Ivy

This girl...what can I say? WE LOVE HER.

Things to remember about Ivy as an 11 month old...
* She has four teeth.
* She loves her "little guy" the horse toy in the following pictures.
* She has a temper! It doesn't show itself often, but she isn't afraid to voice her opinion when it counts.
* Ivy EATS! Hallelujah. We actually notice her on the monthly grocery budget.
* She is mobile! A little scooter.
* This girl puts everything in her mouth. I am forced to vacuum daily when we are home if I don't want to dig unidentified dried food objects (or other things) out of her mouth every 10 minutes.
* She has become a Daddy's Girl.
* She is a pointer and a nose scruncher.
* We couldn't imagine our family without her!











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That face!! There is no way it's been almost a year since that little Ivy was born!