Monday, September 06, 2010

Norah Starts Preschool!

It's true. She is off to preschool two half-days a week. We weren't planning to pursue preschool until next year, but through an unexpected chain of events- there she goes! It really all was part of God's plan for her right now. When you ask her what she did that day, her normal response is "anything" for which she means "nothing." Oh dear.

Dressed up for day one...
Jeremy laughed at me because I talked her into this lunch bag. My defense is that I was merely making sure she was aware of ALL her options before she made some rash decision and ended up with a really ugly lunch bag with a cartoon kitty on it. It was hideous. Also, if I really had had my way, she would be showing us a bag with two adorable chocolate lab puppies on the front.
I didn't get to drop her off on her first day because it was my second day of teaching, so this is her second day. She is showing me her cubby. She is having a great time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you're playing a little catch up too! (Either that or just really busy!) Glad the fair was a hit. And seriously, that little face of Ivy's......omg, so darling!!