Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Norah's First Haircut
Yes, I've never cut those beautiful curls. We measured them beforehand- 20.5 inches! She has the easiest hair...wet it down, run a comb through it, and GORGEOUS. We had been prepping her for a couple of weeks of the upcoming appointment...prepping usually helps to avoid drama with our certified Drama Queen. Her only concern was that it would hurt. I'm assuming this concern comes from the word cut and the use of scissors. After we clarified that she wouldn't feel anything, just hear the sound of the hair cutting, she was only excited. Some of this excitement (and explanation for referring to herself as Susan half the time) most likely stems from her obsession with The Parent Trap and this scene:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the Parent Trap!! Do you have it? My sister and I had that whole movie memorized!
Can't wait to see Miss Norah's cut in person!
My sister and I had it memorized too! (Okay, maybe I still do...) Love that movie,and I do have my parent's old VHS copy. I need to get it on DVD. I don't know if you will be able to tell that Norah had a haircut, but you can pretend- she will love it.
Post a Comment