Monday, September 06, 2010

The Fair

The following are pictures from the first Thompson Family Twin Falls County Fair Adventure. I grew up going to the fair every year. My school was (and still is) one of the few that takes a full week off when the fair rolls around. I hadn't been for more than 10 years. We decided that Norah would be very into this year, and we were right!

At the petting zoo...
Ivy got in on the action too...

This girl turned on the smiles this weekend. It cracks me up that she has that same scrunchy faced grin that her big sister is famous for.

Watching Norah ride the rides was something I will never forget. She squealed and screamed and laughed the entire time. Loved it.
Finding her inner warrior...
Norah's response to, "Who is ready for the ride to start?"



You play, you pay...several meltdowns at our house last night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my gosh. The fair. I haven't been since....um...it has to be high school (and remember those photos we took together that one year? I thought we were sooooo cool. I think I still have them somewhere. Ah, the big hair days).

It's so much fun to see Norah having such a great time. Didn't we ride the exact same rides? I totally remember those motorcycles.

Unknown said...

I couldn't pinpoint the last time I had been, but I'm thinking high school. Please keep those pictures locked up safely! Evidence...

Traci said...

ha ha ha...if memory serves...we might have even been wearing matching shirts.

Seriously.