Norah had a marathon birthday celebration this year- one with family, one with Mom and McDonald's, and one with her friends. She was quite the party princess.

Blowing candles out at the family party...
Any parent can tell you how fast the time goes. I really can't believe that we met Norah three years ago! Those big brown eyes are the first thing I remember seeing.
Norah is as unique as they come. What she lacks in size she has always made up for with her personality. Norah at 3...
* 26 pounds- tiny, tenacious, and stubborn!
* Loves: worms, snakes, her dog- Moxie, anything princess, and wrestling with Daddy
* Dislikes: eating, barrettes in her hair, sleeping in, being wrong
* Favorites: pink, purple, Grandpas, snacks, juice, snow boots
* Strengths: performing, speaking in general, this girl has serious charisma
We love you sweet girl!





3 comments:
You got some great pictures! Glad to see you're finally on the current month! :)
I have to give props to Simon's mom, Wendy- she took some of them.
Yeah! Happy Birthday Norah! 3 already? Crazy, glad those pj's finally fit :)
Post a Comment