Thursday, December 10, 2009

Halloween 2009


One part of age three that I am really enjoying is starting up some family traditions around the holidays. This year, I decided to try a "spooky" dinner before we headed out trick-or-treating. Here is Norah's dramatic reaction to her spooky food (all for the camera mind you...).


We painted pumpkins this year. It was a great way to go! I'm all about skipping the pumpkin guts. Norah painted a "nice itch" and Daddy painted a "mean itch."



We headed over to the Boise Zoo to attend Boo at the Zoo. It was a lot of fun. Norah was a "hangaroo" this year, and for awhile following Halloween wanted to name the baby Joey.





This was Norah's favorite part. She completely thought he was real. She wanted to have a full conversation with "Poop Bear" (she only referred to him this way once, but it still cracks me up), show him her painted fingernails, and hold his hand. It was so cute.


No comments: