I just realized there are no Halloween pictures on this blog. Hmmmm, shall I list my excuses?
1. Baby Brain
That is pretty much the only excuse I have. We have also hosted 3 parties this past week- Thanksgiving and 2 birthday parties for Norah. Blah, blah. Everyone is busy.
How cute are these three? This is the only picture we took on Thanksgiving Day.
How cute are these three? This is the only picture we took on Thanksgiving Day.
One of Norah's cookies creations to kick off the Holiday Season. She is very confused about Christmas versus "The Season." She thought once we decorated and put our tree up, it would just be Christmas with presents and the like.
Stay tuned for some random catch up pictures- Halloween...
1 comment:
So glad you posted an update...what a cute baby belly!! I love Norah's cookie-it gave us a lot of inspiration...it just screams Christmas. Can't wait for Halloween pictures.
Post a Comment