Friday, June 12, 2009

Norah's Big Girl Room

I must admit- this process was SO MUCH EASIER than I thought it would be. She loves her new bed and- so far- we haven't had any major issues. She seems so grown up!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Blessed Beehive said...

So cute!! She looks like she loves it. Poor Samuel is in limbo until the baby comes because we turned the spare room into a PLAY ROOM. He sleeps in the crib converted into a day bed, but it is still little. You did an awesome job on the decorating...what little girl wouldn't want to sleep in there?!?

Stephanie said...

Her room is SO cute! Glad it's going well.....yeah Norah!
Isn't it crazy how it makes them seem so much older?!

Janelle said...

ADORABLE! I love it! Oh, the world of pink! ;) And I love the vinyl lettering! What does it say below her name? ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks girls. I had to go all out with the girlie stuff since we did a neutral nursery. Janelle- the vinyl letters say, "Every child is a story yet to be told."


AAAAHHHHH... :)

Tom said...

The room and the beautiful granddaughter are both gorgeous. I am glad the transition is going smoothly.

Tim and Melisa said...

Adorable! I love pink and brown together.

Anza said...

Beautiful room! Very insipiring!