I am so impressed you got Norah to paint something so adorable. Wes refuses to paint with Samuel because he won't "do it right"...me, I figure, he is occupied let him at it. Tell Jeremy he is very good at flowers & butterflies :)
How incredibly special those are! One with mommy and one with daddy! (Very good, by the way, mommy and daddy!) ;) And I couldn't help but notice the tongue "action" in the second picture. Both of them concentrating so hard... ;)
5 comments:
I am so impressed you got Norah to paint something so adorable. Wes refuses to paint with Samuel because he won't "do it right"...me, I figure, he is occupied let him at it. Tell Jeremy he is very good at flowers & butterflies :)
How incredibly special those are! One with mommy and one with daddy! (Very good, by the way, mommy and daddy!) ;) And I couldn't help but notice the tongue "action" in the second picture. Both of them concentrating so hard... ;)
that's so cute!
Oooooh MY! So Sweet! They turned out so cute! LOVE the new room. Don't you love it when it all comes together?
What a great idea...might have to borrow it, but not sure ours would turn out that beautiful!
Post a Comment