Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Random Life of a Toddler

Norah and Emilee checking out Grandpa's cows.


Norah driving Grandma's new lawnmower- pretty sweet! I love my dad's face and the fact that he is pointing for her to veer AWAY FROM THE FENCE. I forget how many dangerous activities there are to do on a farm.


Just a cute picture of Norah and Grandpa.


Okay friends. I don't make these things up. This was all her idea.


Norah at the end of the day. She should be tired- she went to TWO birthday parties in one day!


Face painting at one of the birthday parties.



Yet another party (different day). She loved the red neck truck at Chuck E. Cheese's. It's in her blood.


Just a couple of cousins hangin' out.

4 comments:

Anza said...

Your daughter is so stinkin' adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys...hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up at Norah and Jeremy....that is what I think it is?? Too funny. That little smile just kills me!
(This is Stephanie by the way....too lazy to sign in under my name!)

Janelle said...

I love how something like a fence doesn't seem to register as an "issue" when they drive with Grandpa. What could POSSIBLY go wrong when they're with Grandpa?! Hahaha! And, honey, I believe there may be a medical term for a tongue of such length... ;)

Unknown said...

I love that you header is a giant pic of Norah! No graphic or text beats that.