
Hi! As Norah would say. She is SO MUCH FUN! I love this stage because she is doing, saying, and interacting more every day. It is a lot of work chasing around a toddler, but God makes them cute and fun so that you are sustained through the tough times. We have had a good month other than being sick. I thought I had a stellar immune system after nearly 6 years of teaching, but Norah is very generous with her germs. Being sick takes on a whole new meaning when you are in charge of a 16 month old who also doesn't feel well. Besides that, we have other exciting news... no- not another baby! :) I am going to be able to move to part-time teaching next school year. I will be job-sharing a third grade position at my current school with a fellow teacher/mom. We are both so excited to be home with our kiddos a bit more. I didn't realize how hard it would be to try and juggle it all until I had to go back full-time last winter.

We spent the Easter weekend at my parents' house in Castleford. They were taking care of a baby lamb whose mom had abandoned it. Norah loved it of course. It was just her size. Thank God she is too young to have been traumatized when it died the next day.



Norah's Easter dress.

Gearing up for her first Easter egg hunt.

Grandpa Mark showing her the ropes.


Norah returning the favor by sharing some of her treats.

Checking out the cows with Daddy. I give Jeremy a hard time about wearing flannel every time we are at my parents' house. I guess he feels inspired.


She cut three molars this month!

We have discovered that she will eat anything if we let her dip it in ketchup...

Can you see the blue chalk all over her face?


We have been enjoying the warm weather this weekend.

I swear she said, "cheese" for this picture and then when I showed her the picture afterward (because she always insists on this) she said, "ohhhhh." Wishing you many "ohhhh" moments this next month!
1 comment:
Jera sent me your blog to check out and your family is beautiful. Your daughter is so cute. crazy i have one only a fews weeks younger than her. take care and maybe we can have a play date and catch up with each other.
Ylonda
check us out at www.thehaysloft.blogspot.com
Post a Comment