Sunday, March 02, 2008

Emilee Danae Schafer is here! She was born January 30th and weighed 8 pounds and some change. My sister, Melissa, had to have an emergency c-section and has continued to have health problems, but we praise the Lord that they are both with us and that Emilee is healthy. Please keep them in your prayers.
Norah meeting her cousin for the first time. She is very careful around Emilee and only a little bit jealous- sometimes...

My family brought "The Piano" up from Castleford on my birthday. It was quite a task, but I am so thankful that I have it! Now I have to reteach myself to play, and I've promised my mom that Norah will play.
This is what Norah does when someone is in the restroom. Normally (and all of you Moms will chuckle at this) I leave the door open and make a mad dash in there when she is occupied. Last time I did this, she came in and planted a kiss right on my leg. Don't you love all the privacy that you get as a parent of a toddler??

She has enough hair for a pony tail now. There are two animal backpacks that she insists on wearing a majority of the time pictured here. One is part of a "kid leash". We are hoping that by letting her wear it without the leash, she won't hate it when the time comes for the whole contraption. (I can't believe we own one of those crazy things.)

Norah also likes to wipe her nose. She got a little carried away with the Kleenex here- uh oh.
Norah and her new doll stroller ready to go somewhere!
See you next time!






No comments: