Friday, March 11, 2016

June Happenings 2015



Tarantula Project
School's Out
Goodbye 2nd Grade
Pool playdates
Haircuts
A broken umbrella
A Wedding at The Farm


 Norah worked for months on this project about Tarantulas.  She picked the topic too!

Last day of 2nd grade.  She was very sad to leave school.  

I figured out how to get to the neighborhood pool. 
1.  Leave babies in the stroller as long as possible.
2.  Strap flotation devices on the littles.
3.  Bring a friend who doesn't have an infant.  

Jeremy and I got the entire crew to the Y for some swimming.  Iris is thrilled here...

A fun trip downtown to get our hair trimmed.

 Ivy and her broken Dora umbrella.  She insisted on a picture to remember the umbrella before throwing it away,

We spent 12 days at The Farm for Tim's wedding, the Fourth, and Caroline's birthday.  The wedding was a fantastic time.  Gorgeous.  Happy.  The DJ spent the night in my parent's living room (good party), and summer evenings in the country just can't be beat.  
Freys Rule.
I won't know how this feels since I have all girls, but I helped pick the song they danced to,  "Like Jesus Does" by Eric Church and I know this to be true in watching my brother grow up and my mom mother him.







 Whiskey shot toast to the bride as she walked down the aisle.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

The wedding photos are amazing! Such a beautiful setting filled with a beautiful family.