Friday, November 13, 2015

April

The babes and I have taken the Tandem Nursing Show up to my bed.  It's my favorite time of the day and many times the only sitting I do.  They are now refusing to take the bottle, so I guess for the first time in my nursing history, I will be exclusively breast feeding!



 We took the girls to an Easter Egg hunt.  It was our first public appearance as The Thompson Seven.  It went ok.  The 3 had a good time although the littles got overwhelmed at the number of kids and wouldn't go out to get any eggs until it was almost over.  Norah made a haul.


 I seriously cannot remember what we did for Easter.  But I know I took this picture!?!
 Iris's bath beard.
 Eloise...

 A fun visit with my friend, Aubrey.
 That smile and those teeth...
 My 5.
 Munchkins.
 The girls played soccer for the first time.  They loved it.  We made quite a sight with our crew.  Jeremy and I had to split up because Caroline and Ivy played at the same time.  So I kept the babies for Ivy's game.  Jeremy took Caroline to her game.  I nursed the babies (one at a time) in crazy wind.  I was so desparate that I asked a complete stranger to hold down my nursing coverup that was flapping in the wind.  Looking back, I really can't believe we made all that happen.



 First time out alone in months!  It was only two hours and it took the kindness of two sitters (my sister and her friend) to hold down the fort while we were gone.  We enjoyed our time.  Of course vowing to make it happen again soon...but that's easier said than done.
  Eloise and Iris.  Fun photo opps in the Bumbo seats.
 This was the last month of co-sleeping.  We moved them into separate cribs in May.  Iris is a bed hog and kept waking Eloise up.  It was a transition though.  Eloise really missed the snuggling and we had some sleep disruptions, but it's better overall.
 Melissa and I hit the road with the babies to go to Serina's bridal shower.



 Ivy's preschool zoo field trip.  Feeding the giraffe.
 It's crazy to me how much they look alike in this picture!  Iris on the left.  Those leg warmers...and chubby legs...and round tummies!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did I miss out on commenting on this?

Mommy brain, I suppose.

I am thinking it is about time for another Aubrey visit THIS April! (How has it been a year since this happened???)

You all really do accomplish so much with that girl tribe. It has been a delight to watch your family grow. A treasure, each one of those girls!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I haven't posted since November and that I'm this far behind. Oh wait. Yes I can! Haha! Please come see us. Soon!!