Caroline and Uncle Tim
All the girl cousins! 3 more on the way!
Grandma and her girlies
Yummy root beer floats
I made her. I had just cleaned out my classroom and this was one treasure.
The reason we celebrated Mom's birthday in Boise was because Norah was also baptized in the Boise River that day. Our church does it every year. It's quite the event. She wanted to do it, and was so brave. There were so many people, that I was just holding the camera up in the air hoping to get her in the shot.
Look at that crowd!
Norah also started 2nd grade at Pioneer School of the Arts. Along with my job change came a school change for her. Pioneer has been wonderful so far. A smooth transition for the most part. Norah told me on the first day of school, "It's easy to be the new kid in kindergarten. It's harder when you're older." Wise words that tugged my mama heart strings a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment