This current stage that we're in is just naughty. Those two littles can get into a lot of trouble in a short amount of time. I think it's because they are so close in age, there isn't the older/wiser voice to say..."this is a bad idea." Also, kids are naughty!!
In the last month, we've had mud fights, lotion squirted all over my bedroom carpet, crayon on the walls, and the attack of the red sharpie. I wish I had pictures of the mud fight, but I was too mad to get the camera since it was bath time they were avoiding by having the mud fight, and I was doing the bedtime routine solo. The red sharpie day was another story. It was too hilarious to get mad about.
Most of the sharpie came off. There are still random toys and fabric in Ivy's room that show evidence. Didn't she do a great job of turning Caroline into a kitty?? And how hilarious that the crime was committed while wearing her super girl costume. Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.
1 comment:
This is hilarious. I love that you are capturing these moments. Their little faces! That was a pretty kitty, maybe Ivy has a gift for face painting or stage make-up ? :)
Post a Comment