Monday, July 09, 2012

4th of July

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays.  I love that it is relatively low key, it's summer, and we have celebrated the same way pretty much my entire life.  We missed out on last year's festivities waiting for a certain someone to be born.  This year, we were able to spend the week at my parents farm.  Norah talked Grandpa Mark into raising the flag before heading into the parade.



The parade...

Ivy was scared.  She is our timid one right now.  I didn't mind though.  That meant I got to snuggle with her for about 30 minutes!  That hardly ever happens these days.


Caroline settled down for a bit and watched the parade while sitting on Jeremy's lap (another rarity, that girls does NOT like to be confined!!).  She liked the noises and animals.



Norah was enamored of course.  She also made out like a bandit in the candy department!

 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Agreed! I love how laid back the 4th feels compared to other holidays. You got some really great pictures! Looking good, Mama!!