Tuesday, June 5, 2012 around 6:50 p.m.
We had just finished dinner, and the girls were playing in the playroom very quietly and happily. Jeremy and I took the extra time to finish up the dishes and sit on the floor to watch Caroline play...a luxury! We rarely get to sit and just watch her play, and I remember thinking "I should add this gift to my list of blessings."
Then I went with Caroline on my hip to check on my little angels playing so well together. (Mental pat on my back for raising such wonderful little girls.) The door opens, I see Norah with scissors in hand (busted) and Ivy sitting on a chair (SITTING ON A CHAIR!!) with part of her hair missing!!
YOU CUT HER HAIR??
No, it wasn't me!
YOU CUT HER HAIR??
At this point, I am just hoping it's not as bad as it seems. Ivy, who is completely oblivious to the fact that she is sporting a mullet straight from 1980whatever comes out, and I see how bad it really is.
See for yourself.
The pile of hair we found "hidden" in the playroom.
One gift that night was my friend Rachel who took the time to come right over. She will probably never let me live down the voicemail I left her, but oh well.
Happy Girl, Spunky New Do

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, LOVE IT! That mullet picture has to go in the senior slideshow when she graduates ;)
PS- I love that every kids response is "it wasn't me"
Thank you for sharing this. It will definitely be a story to tell for years to come, good thing she's got that sweet face & charming personality to rock any hairdo!
Post a Comment